Last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:33 pm
I have the perfect summer drink for you today! We’ve started with a mimosa and made it taste like summer by swapping out orange juice for watermelon juice!
You’ll want to keep this delicious and refreshing champagne drink poolside all summer, and of course, it’s still a tasty addition to brunch.
We’re giving you two choices when it comes to the watermelon juice to use in this recipe. So, depending on whether you want a true watermelon taste or more of a watermelon candy taste, we’ve got you covered. Either way, I think you’ll love it!
- Watermelon juice Tropicana tastes like candy. Pressed watermelon juice tastes like real watermelon!
- Watermelon slice for garnish
- Fill your glass three-quarters full with champagne.
- Next, top off your Champagne glass with watermelon juice. I always recommend Tropicana Watermelon Juice since it’s the most fruity. If you aren’t into sweet juices, you can always opt for a pressed watermelon juice. The pressed watermelon juice will be more natural tasting, and the Tropicana reminds me of a Jolly Rancher.
- Slice up the watermelon for your Champagne glass garnish.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Try this summer cocktail too…Captain’s Lime Shandy
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.