Last updated on June 1st, 2018 at 06:40 pm
Spring is finally here, and I’m ready to start dressing for the warmer weather! I love capsule wardrobes because they make getting dressed easy and affordable–but they must be stylish. This cute and casual mix-and-match wardrobe is perfect for spring and will even take you into summer.
To create all the looks you see here, you only need 14 pieces, including two pairs of shoes. These pieces are reasonably priced, so you can buy it all, and be ready for spring and beyond!
The links to each piece are below, plus find more close-up pictures of the outfits.
- Apt 9 Cuffed Capri Jeans, Light Wash
- Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Capris, Blush Rose
- Croft & Barrow Pull-On Capris, Black
- Lee Tailored Chino Shorts, Pimento Lace
- Apt 9 Cuffed Jean Shorts, Dark Wash
- Apt 9 Zipper Accent Top, Black
- LC Conrad Textured Top, Cherry
- LC Conrad Printed Bell Tee, Daisy
- Apt 9 Button Tab Blouse, White
- Elle Pintuck Ruffle Top, Black Stripe
- SO Bonito Wedge Sandals
- Croft & Barrow Floral Flats
- Simply Vera Wang Pleated Hobo Bag, Mint
- LC Conrad Painted Blooms Scarf