Today we’re turning ordinary ice cubes into refreshing and pretty summer treats. These mint ice cubes are perfect for summer celebrations and make any drink extra special!
If you’re trying to drink more water, add these minty ice cubes to your glass (or water bottle) for an extra dash of flavor. Use them in lemonade, iced tea, or in our pomegranate mojitos. (Also see our post, 5 Ways to Drink More Water.)
- ice cube trays — I like these, the kind that make ice designed to fit into water bottles
- fresh mint leaves
How to Make:
1. Rinse the mint to wash off any residue.
2. Put the mint leaves into the ice cube trays until each one is filled.
3. Using a low pressure stream of water, fill the ice cube trays.
4. Move the trays to the freezer, and freeze until completely set.
5. Pop the ice out of the trays and store in a bowl or freezer bag, so they are always ready to use.
How will you use your refreshing mint ice cubes?
Check out this post: How to Store Fresh Herbs
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.