Last updated on December 15th, 2018 at 10:02 am
Decorating for Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be expensive or difficult. You have enough to do with preparing the holiday meal, so feel free to keep the decorating simple. We’ve rounded up 11 easy diy ideas that create a welcoming and festive holiday setting.
- Pilgrim Vases by Average but Inspired
- Rustic Placemats by My Crazy Good Life
- Thanksgiving Basket Wreath by Twelve on Main
- Pilgrim Napkin Rings by Dollar Store Crafts
- Turkey Dinner Wreath by Dazzle While Frazzled
- Corkboard Trivets by Kennary
- Thanksgiving Leftover Containers by Designer Trapped
- Thankful Ornaments by Duct Tape and Denim
- Burlap Table Runner by Real Coake Family
- Chalkboard Napkin Rings by The Happy Housie
- Pilgrim Hat Placeholders by Yesterday on Tuesday
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links and sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.