Last updated on October 31st, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Here’s a cute little craft for Halloween or fall. I love this craft because it doesn’t go up on the wall or refrigerator when it’s finished–your child can play with their candy corn friend when it’s ready!
1. Paint the paper plate in a bullseye shape; white in the center, yellow ring around that, and orange on the ridged outer edge of the paper plate. LET DRY. (Suggestion: You can draw or paint lines to show your child where each color should go on the paper plate.)
2. Once the paint has dried completely, place another unpainted plate under your painted plate.
3. Cut plates with scissors into triangular pie shapes; 4 cuts = 8 pieces
4. You will use pipe cleaners for the arms and legs–yellow for arms and orange for legs.
5. Bend the orange pipe cleaner in half to make the legs.
6. Place the yellow pipe cleaner across the candy corn shape to make the arms. Cut to desired length.
7. Use plenty of glue and sandwich the paper plate triangles together to hold the pipe cleaners in place.
8. DRY completely, and then decorate with cute faces.