Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 03:50 am
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 13” x 9” baking pan.
2. In a large microwavable-safe bowl, add the chocolate and butter. Then microwave on high for two minutes. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
3. Stir in the sugar.
4. Blend in the eggs and vanilla, stirring to combine as much as possible. (There may be some egg that doesn’t completely mix in).
5. Add cinnamon, cayenne, and flour. Then mix thoroughly.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with crumbs.
7. Let cool completely before cutting and serving.