Last updated on April 15th, 2017 at 07:50 pm
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy gift card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. As always, all opinions are my own. See full disclosure policy here.
Are you thinking about a kitchen remodel? My home was built about 20 years ago, and it’s definitely time for some updates. We’ve done a few other things around the house, like replacing carpeting and painting some rooms, but the kitchen is next on the list.
How can you stretch your remodeling dollars when it comes to the kitchen? Best Buy is here to help with their Appliance Remodeling Sales Event! They want to make it easy for you to update your kitchen by offering the best deals of the season on LG and other top-of-the-line appliances.
Give your kitchen a major upgrade, and save big. Best Buy has the top brands at up to 30% off!
Here are the current offers —
- Up to 30% Major Appliance Top Deals. Minimum Savings is 5%. (valid through 4/12). Plus, get a free $100 gift card when you buy two major appliances totaling $1500 or more!
- LG Appliance Offer: Receive up to $400 back from LG by mail on select kitchen packages (valid though 5/3/17)
Here are some of the LG appliances you’ll want to consider:
· Large Capacity, 24 cu ft. – Store more with this ultra capacity French door refrigerator.
· InstaView™ Door-in-Door® – InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerators have a sleek glass panel that allows you to see inside the easy-access door without letting the cold air out. Simply knock twice on the glass to illuminate the contents within.
· LG Black Stainless Steel Series – LG Black Stainless Steel Series elevates your kitchen with a satin-smooth, warm and sophisticated finish unlike any other.
· ENERGY STAR® Qualified – Save money and energy with this ENERGY STAR® qualified LG refrigerator that exceeds energy standards.
- Front Control/Slide-in Range featuring ProBake Technology
If you’re considering a kitchen update or need to replace an appliance, don’t miss these money-saving offers from Best Buy.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.