Last updated on September 3rd, 2019 at 04:25 pm
Are you trying to drink more water? You know water’s essential for life and is important to all the systems in our bodies. It helps our digestion, our energy level, keeps our skin hydrated from the inside (which makes us feel and look better), among other healthy benefits.
So how can you make sure you’re drinking enough water? Here are a few ideas–
1. Keep a pitcher of fruit-infused water in the refrigerator. This way there’s no excuse not to reach for a cold glass of water instead of a soda or other sugary drink. Try cucumber and lemon for “spa water,” and find some other tasty recipes in this free kindle ebook.
2. Get a good quality glass or stainless steel water bottle for each member of the family. If everyone has a water bottle they want to carry, they’ll be more likely to drink water throughout the day. For younger children and teens, buy character or sports team water bottles. You can even buy fruit-infuser water bottles.
3. Take water with you wherever you go. That means taking your water bottle with you in the car, on your walks, keeping water at your desk–in other words make it easy to drink water by always keeping it close at hand.
4. If you find yourself forgetting to drink enough water, you can set reminders on your phone or even download free apps to track how much water you’re drinking. Some popular apps include: Water Drink Reminder on Android, Waterlogged for Android and iOS, Daily Water for iOS and Android, and Hydro Coach for Android.5 Ways to Drink More Water | #health #fitness Click To Tweet
5. Another way to increase your water intake is to drink it with your meals. As an alternative, have just one glass of another favorite beverage, and then switch to water for the rest of your meal.
Do you have any other ideas for making sure you get enough water?