Last updated on April 26th, 2018 at 04:32 pm
16 oz. White Mushroom Caps
1-1/2 c. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1/2 c. Crumbled Bacon (use vegetarian bacon if you’d like)
1/4 c. Mayonnaise
1/4 c. Sour Cream
1/2 t. Garlic Powder
1/2 t. Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms, and remove stems.
- Dice stems into very small pieces.
- Place mushroom stems and all remaining ingredients in a medium sized bowl, and stir to combine.
- Using a small spoon, fill each mushroom cap with stuffing, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and mushrooms are cooked through.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below. Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.