Last updated on December 12th, 2017 at 06:01 pm
Here’s a recipe that I absolutely love and I hope you will too! Mediterranean food is the best, and the combination of flavors here plus the pesto in this dish really put it over the top!
This Mediterranean bowl is vegetarian, and if you want to make it vegan, eliminate the feta cheese, or use a non-dairy cheese substitute.
1 Cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
¾ Cup chickpeas
¼ Cup pesto
1 Cup black olives
½ Tbsp rosemary, ground
½ Tbsp oregano
1 Tbsp olive oil
½ Cup feta cheese
- Spiralize the zucchini and add it to a saucepan on medium-low heat.
- Cook it with the olive oil, rosemary, and oregano until tender.
- Fill half of a bowl with the zucchini noodles.
- Add the chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, and black olives.
- Top with pesto and feta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
Whip up an easy Mediterranean sauce using the black olives, feta cheese, and pesto.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.