Last updated on September 15th, 2018 at 12:42 am
Here’s a hearty and delicious breakfast recipe you’ll be happy to serve your family. This cinnamon roll-flavored oatmeal will keep the hunger pangs away until lunch, and it really hits the spot on a cold morning. If you like cinnamon rolls, you will love this oatmeal!
2 Cups regular oats
2 Cups almond milk
2 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Caramel syrup drizzles
- Pour the almond milk and vanilla extract into a saucepan, and stir.
- Let it boil, then add the oats and one tsp. of cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine one tsp. cinnamon and the brown sugar.
- Once the oatmeal is chewy, add the cinnamon-sugar, and stir.
- Serve in bowls, top with some caramel syrup and some extra cinnamon if desired, and enjoy.
This recipe is vegan if you don’t use the caramel syrup on top.
This oatmeal would also be delicious with some cream cheese glaze. (but this is not vegan, of course)
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.