Last updated on July 7th, 2019 at 01:46 pm
Looking for some red-white-and-blue nail art inspiration for Flag Day or the 4th of July? Try one of these super-cute nail looks from Julep.
Nail art how to–
Easy – Patriotic Dots:
- Create your base with two coats of red crème polish.
- Let dry, then use a toothpick or a dotting tool to make dots with white polish.
- Let dry completely, then add additional dots with blue polish.
- Remember to extend the life of your lovely new manicure with a top coat!
More Challenging – Stars and Stripes:
- On all nails, paint two coats of your red polish. Let dry.
- On your accent nail, use scotch tape as a guide to paint even stripes of white polish. I always make guidelines with scotch tape for my lines, or they get squiggly!
- Let your lines dry, then with a toothpick, draw blue stars on your accent nail with your blue polish.
For the nail pros – Red, White & Blue Waves:
- This one is slightly more advanced. Paint half of your nail with red polish, and add a scalloped edge.
- Let dry, then apply the white scalloped layer next.
- Let dry, then finish with a third scalloped layer of blue.
- Optional: Add a touch of sparkle on top of the blue with a metallic silver or gold polish.
- Be sure to finish with a top coat to make your mani last and shine!
Get all of the polishes (PLUS other amazing beauty products) from Julep!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.