Last updated on May 7th, 2018 at 03:36 pm
We’re already heading toward the end of the school year, so if you’re looking for teacher gifts the kids can make themselves, we’ve rounded up several cute ideas for you. Of course, they don’t have to be “end-of-the-year” gifts. They would work for the holidays as well.
Some of these are perfect for babysitters, Sunday school teachers, or other important people in your child’s life too.
- Mint to Be Teacher Gift
- Personalized School House Flower Pot
- Teacher Appreciation Burlap Wreath
- Apple Crisp Mason Jar Gift
- Color My World Art
- I’m Nuts About You Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea
- Teacher Appreciation Gift: Watering Can
- Simple and Affordable Iced Tea Cup Teacher Appreciation Gift or Year-End Gift with Free Printable Tag
- Mason Jar Vase
- Apple Popcorn Balls
- DIY – Crayon Vase (Teacher Appreciation Gift)
- Easy Teacher Appreciation Gift with Dollar Store Items
- Personalized Vase
- Gardening Gift Basket
Don’t miss a freebie, deal, or giveaway! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.