Last updated on February 16th, 2018 at 03:44 am
Are you looking for fun red, white, and blue recipes to help celebrate Memorial Day or Independence Day? We’ve rounded up 20 delicious dessert recipes that will be perfect for your next picnic or potluck.
Some of these would also work well for super hero-themed birthday parties–think Spiderman or Superman.
There are several here that I can’t wait to try. Enjoy!
- Red, White, and Blue Cake Pops – Craft Create Cook
- Patriotic Chocolate-Covered Strawberries – Princess Pinky Girl
- Red, White & Blue Cookie Cups – Shaken Together Life
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cupcakes Fourth of July Dessert – The Gunny Sack
- Patriotic Fruit Kabobs – Around My Family Table
- Triple Berry Fruit Dip – Tastes of Lizzy T’s
- Red, White, and Blue Pretzel Bark – Busy Being Jennifer
- Patriotic No Bake Cheesecake Parfait – A Night Owl Blog
- Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Kabobs – Oh My! Creative
- 4th of July Dessert Fireworks Jello Cups – Oh My! Creative
- Brownie Flag – Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Red, White, and Blue Popsicles – The Typical Mom
- Patriotic Frozen Yogurt Stars – Oh My! Creative
- Patriotic Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries – Dessert Now Dinner Later
- 4th of July Berrylicious Cupcakes in a Jar – Flour On My Face
- Red White and Blue Frozen Yogurt Bark – Honey and Birch
- Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Whoopie Pies – Tammilee Tips
- Red White and Blue Cupcakes – Tammilee Tips
- Patriotic Oreo Pops for 4th of July – Happiness is Homemade
- Patriotic Pizza – Your Homebased Mom
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.