Last updated on March 1st, 2018 at 03:06 pm
Parents, here are some fun and easy crafts we’ve rounded up from all over the internet. These simple Easter crafts will make the season extra special for your little ones.
I have a few favorites in this list. Which ones will you make with your child?
- Tissue Paper Easter Eggs – Thrifty DIY Diva
- DIY Twine Easter Eggs – Cincy Shopper
- Easter Bunny Pom Pom Craft – MomsWhoSave
- DIY Easter Bunny Bag – Rock A Bye Parents
- DIY No Sew Sock Bunny – Anne’s Entitled Life
- Burlap Bunny Garland – Coupons Are Great
- DIY Flower Power Easter Eggs – Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Finger-paint Easter Bunnies – Midwestern Mommas
- How to Make Confetti Filled Eater Eggs – Thrifty Jinxy
- DIY Easter Egg Garland – The Jenny Evolution
- DIY Chalkboard Eggs – Everyday Savvy
- Decoupage Easter Eggs – Happy Deal Happy Day
- DIY Peeps Easter Wreath – Campfires and Cleats
- DIY Milk Jug Easter Basket – Kids Creative Chaos
- DIY Bunny Handprint Pot Holders – Coupons Are Great
- DIY Twine Easter Carrots – Cincy Shopper
- DIY Easter Chick Napkin Ring – Thrifty DIY Diva
- DIY Easter Bunny Wall Hanging – Rock A Bye Parents
- DIY Yarn Wrapper Eggs Cups – Thrifty Jinxy
- Easter Candy Bar Wrapper Printable – MomsWhoSave
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.