Last updated on January 24th, 2018 at 10:35 pm
Parents, here are some fun and easy crafts we’ve rounded up to help your little ones celebrate Valentine’s Day. There are so many cute ideas here. There are some crafts you probably did as a child, and there are definitely some new ones.
I have a few favorites in this list. Which ones will you make with your child?
1. Easy Valentines Craft for Kids | Source: Family Food and Travel
2. Quick & Easy Paper Heart Garland Wreath | Source: Coffee with Us 3
3. Coffee Filter Hearts | Source: Simple Fun for Kids
4. Valentine’s Day Cupid’s Arrow Craft | Source: The Taylor House
5. Mosaic Heart Magnet Craft | Source: Moms & Crafters
6. Easy Valentine Candy Tubes | Source: Carolyn’s Home Work
7. Melted Crayon Dot Heart | Source: Meaningful Mama
8. Tissue Paper Heart Frame | Source: Mod Podge Rocks
9. DIY Valentine’s Day Heart Necklace | Source: Living’ the Mommy Life
10. Valentine Heart Garland with Pipe Cleaners and Beads | Source: Jinxy Kids
11. Marbled Valentine Heart with Shaving Cream | Source: Meaningful Mama
12. Easy to Make Heart Suncatchers | Source: Family Food and Travel
13. Valentine’s Day Sun Catcher | Source: Typically Simple
14. Animal Thumbprint Valentine Bookmarks Craft | Source: Look What Mom Found…….and Dad too!
15. Valentine’s Day Love Bug Craft | Source: Maryland Momma’s Rambles and Reviews
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.