Last updated on May 24th, 2018 at 03:30 pm
The list of ingredients on most beauty products is very, very long, and there are probably quite a few of those ingredients you can’t even pronounce. That’s just one reason to give making your own beauty products a try.
You can also save a little money, and I think it’s fun to experiment with recipes to get exactly the product I want.
Homemade beauty items like soaps, lotions, and scrubs also make great gifts.
Here’s a list of 26 beauty products (with the recipes) you can make at home. Enjoy!
- Relaxing Lavender Bath Soak (MomsWhoSave)
- Milk and Honey Soap (Happiness Is Homemade)
- Bedtime Lotion (Parenting Chaos)
- DIY Candy Cane Sugar Scrub (MomsWhoSave)
- Vanilla Lavendar Lotion (Heart of Deborah)
- Mango Pina Colada Lip Balm (DIY Inspired)
- DIY Peppermint Cocoa Lip Balm (The Girl Creative)
- Cocoa and Brown Sugar Lip Scrub (MomDot)
- Homemade Shaving Cream (Crystal and Comp)
- Coconut Milk Hair Shampoo (Freebie Finding Mom)
- Whipped Chocolate Bath Butter (Essentially Eclectic)
- Lemon and Honey Facial Cleanser (Happy Money Saver)
- DIY Strawberry Sugar Scrub (Mommy Musings)
- Acne Fighting Thyme Toner (Say Not Sweet Anne)
- Blackhead Removing Mask (Health Starts In The Kitchen)
- Facial Mosturizer (Say Not Sweet Anne)
- Peppermint Mocha Lip Scrub and Lip Balm (The Happy House Wife)
- Lime Mint Foot Scrub (Tidy Mom)
- Peppermint Foot Scrub (Garden Therapy)
- Orange Honey Oat Bath Soak (MomsWhoSave)
- Nail Polish Remover (Saving Money Living Smart)
- Cuticle Oil (Tips For Her)
- Vanilla Sugar Scrub (Fire Flies and Mud Pies)
- Kool Aid Dye (Surviving The Stores)
- Spray Gel (A Blossoming Life)
- Sugar Cookie Body Butter (Happiness is Homemade)
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links and sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.