Last updated on August 30th, 2015 at 01:07 am
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of SwageU EVO Bluetooth Headphones. As always, all opinions are my own. See full disclosure policy here. Today I want to introduce you to a product my family loves. I recently received the SwageU EVO Bluetooth headphones to review, and now everyone in my household wants their own pair! These headphones are so much more than an ordinary pair of headphones or earbuds. They allow you to listen to your music or podcasts wirelessly via bluetooth and will connect to two different devices. This is perfect if you want to share your headphones or you own two devices. Here’s what else I love:
- You can easily switch between your music and your phone if you need to take a call.
- All of the controls you need to access are conveniently located.
- The headphones are comfortable to wear.
- Charging your headphones is easy, and the battery lasts.
- There are no long cords to get tangled.
- The SwageU EVO Bluetooth headphones’ ergonomic design provides a comfortable curved fit.
- You’ll discover a rich listening experience with the power of aptX technology.
- There’s a one-year warranty
- The regular price is $99, but right now, you get the introductory price of $59.99!
These headphones are perfect for everyone. My boys and my husband love to use them when they’re doing yard work, and they’re great to use when you’re exercising or talking a walk. I think we really need to pick up a couple more pairs!
— GIVEAWAY —
You can also win a pair of SwageU EVO Bluetooth headphones here. Good luck!
Don’t miss a freebie, deal, or giveaway! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.