I love all the money-saving apps available now. It’s great to be able to skip clipping coupons, but what I really like about the app I’m going to tell you about today is that it helps you save on natural, organic, and non-GMO foods.
It’s often harder to find ways to save on these kinds of foods, so this app is awesome!
Here’s how it works:
- Create an account at BerryCart.com — or just download the app to create it (for iphone or Android).
- When signing up, use referral code gi6Ygy1V, if prompted.
- Review the list of offers and click on the ones you want.
- There are ways to learn listed on the items. As you learn, the savings will increase.
- Visit your local store, and purchase of the item. *Use BerryCart at over 100,000 locations.
- Take a photo of your receipt showing your purchases and submit via the app.
- Berry Cart will deposit your savings into your account, and you can cash out when you’re ready!
Head over and start saving with Berry Cart!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links and sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.