Last updated on December 12th, 2017 at 06:40 pm
Have you tried all the flavored cookie butters you can buy now? They are SO good! Here’s a recipe for lemon-flavored cookie butter you can make yourself.
2 cups lemon cookie crumbs ( 7 large cookies or 12 small ones )
1/2 stick butter
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1. Using your food processor add all the cookies and pulse until fully blended and crushed to a sand consistency.
2. Take the crushed cookies and add it to a medium-sized bowl.
3. Melt your butter over medium heat.
4. Once the butter is melted, add the condensed milk and evaporated milk to the butter, then stir until well incorporated.
5. Pour the butter mix into the cookie crumb bowl and mix well. Cookie butter should be a thick wet consistency.
6. Pour cookie butter into a sealable container and chill for one hour.
7. Enjoy your lemon cookie butter on just about anything you’d like. It’s up to you!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.