Last updated on September 11th, 2015 at 08:32 pm
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
- Cinetic cyclones allow for dust capture so small, that a filter becomes unnecessary. Thus, there are no dirty filters to wash, maintain or replace.
- Tested and proven with 10 years’ worth of dust. (Others claim “no loss of suction” by only testing one bin full of dust. Dyson used the equivalent of 10 years’ worth, and Dyson Cinetic never lost suction.)
- Cleaner head self-adjusts to seal in suction across carpets and hard floors.
|My husband was anxious to try the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy too. It’s perfect for both hard floors and carpet.|
The fact that it cleans so well is most important, but here’s what else I like:
- The vacuum’s hose is long enough to reach my ceiling fan and the tops of my windows.
- The cord on this vacuum is long, so you don’t need to keep switching outlets as you clean your house.
- There are lots of attachments, so I can’t imagine anywhere you won’t be able to clean with your Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy.
- There’s a carrying bag to hold all of your vacuum’s attachments.
|You’ll be able to clean virtually everywhere with all the attachments included with the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy.|
|Great cleaning right up to the edge of your carpets, plus it works on your carpets and hard floors.|