Last updated on March 8th, 2015 at 03:47 am
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Wellness pet food. As always, all opinions are my own. See full disclosure policy here.
You might feel the same way about your pets, but something that’s easy to overlook is their food. When we first got Rosie from the lady who was caring for her for the Humane Society she was eating very expensive soft puppy food. We continued that for awhile, but then changed her over to dry dog food without too much thought to what the ingredients were.
When you think about it, do you read the labels on food for your family to look for artificial ingredients, artificial colors, or high fructose corn syrup? Do you also read the label on your dog’s food? You might be shocked to see what some dog food contains.
Of course, we all want our pets to live a long and healthy life, so why not check the labels on their dog food bags to make sure you’re feeding them the healthiest, most natural ingredients possible?
Just like us, dogs benefit from natural diets. Wellness is a leader in natural pet food and uses natural, high-quality proteins and fats in their dog food recipes. They also include fruits and vegetables for natural vitamins, minerals, and other benefits, especially antioxidants found in blueberries, cranberries, and some vegetables. This makes Wellness dog food products some of the healthiest options you can find.
Wellness recipes don’t include added artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients, and they’ve even created a “Check Your Bag” websiteso you can compare their natural dog food to those from some competitors who claim to be natural. (By the way, there’s a $5 coupon on the site for Wellness pet food. You know I don’t pass up a good coupon!)
Some of the biggest benefits to Wellness® Complete Health® Recipes include:
- Live Active Probiotics – Added after the cooking process to promote a healthy intestinal tract and overall digestive health at guaranteed levels
- Omega 3 & 6 Mix – Offering guaranteed levels of essential fatty acids for cellular function and healthy skin
- Essential Vitamins & Minerals – Designed for cellular health, immunity, and disease resistance
- Fruit & Veggie Antioxidants – A proactive step in improving your pet’s nutrition
- Rigorous Safety Testing – A Quality Assurance program that maintains strict standards for food safety
- Excellent Nutritional Standards – Every batch of dry food is tested throughout the entire manufacturing process, from its basic ingredients to the finished products
If you want your dog to get the benefits of Wellness natural dog food, you can order it online or pick it up at one of the retail locations listed in the Wellness Store Locator.
You’ll also want to connect with their Naturally Well PetCommunity, a free online program that provides exclusive savings offers, fun contests, and helpful tips about keeping your pets happy and healthy.
Wellness really has thought of everything when it comes to keeping our furry family members healthy and happy!