You won’t want to go back to store-bought French onion dip when you try this homemade version. Dip chips, baguettes, crackers, or your favorites veggies in this delicious dip!
2 large onions, sliced
1 Cup sour cream
¼ Cup Greek yogurt
⅛ Cup butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. dried parsley
salt and white pepper to taste
drizzle olive oil
- Drizzle the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Then add the onions.
- Cook until onions are caramelized.
- Add the yogurt, sour cream, butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper to the pan.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir well until the mixture is well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl, and let cool for at least five minutes.
- Serve with bread, toasted baguettes, crackers, chips, or veggies and enjoy.
Top with some additional caramelized onions.
Top with Parmesan cheese.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.