Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of SearchRx. As always, all opinions are my own. See full disclosure policy here.
We all know health care can be expensive. Between insurance, co-pays, prescriptions, and deductibles, health care can eat up a lot of your budget.
That’s why I’m glad to tell you about a way to save up to 75% on your prescriptions. SearchRx helps anyone find lower prices on their medications. Over 10 million families are using it now, and it’s completely free to use!
How does SearchRx work?
- SearchRx shows you the best prices for your drug
- Plus, search coupons for nearly every FDA-approved drug
- More than 62,000 participating pharmacies are included
- There are no fees or sign-up required, no claim forms, and no insurance is needed
- You save up to 75%
- Look up your prescriptions on SearchRx online or on their app to compare prices in advance
Make sure to download the SearchRx app (on Google Play or iTunes). You’ll be able to find the best prescription drug prices as soon as you get your prescription at the doctor’s office, when you get to the pharmacy, or whenever you’re on the go.
If you’re uninsured, have high deductibles or drug-copays, or you want to see if you could beat your insurance company’s co-pays, try SearchRx for your next prescription!Save up to 75% on Your Prescriptions with SearchRx | #deals #health Click To Tweet
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.