Here’s a fun fall snack that not only tastes good, but that you’ll love to serve. These mini harvest corn treats would be so cute to serve to the kids on Thanksgiving or to send along to school. With their autumn theme, these treats are perfect for any fall occasion. I love the combination of the sweetness and chocolate with the popcorn too. Enjoy!
12 cups popcorn (popped)
½ cup – 1 cup Sixlets candy
10 corn husks (usually available at any local grocery store)
½ stick unsalted butter
¼ cup brown sugar
1- 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
Twine or string
- Have your 12 cups of popcorn popped and ready to go. You can use microwave popcorn or popcorn popped on the stovetop.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and brown sugar together. Stir for about three to four minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- Add marshmallows to saucepan and stir until melted–about two minutes.
- Immediately add popcorn, and mix together.
- Add Sixlet candies, and gently mix.
- To make the corn shape, it helps to rub a little butter on your hands. This helps prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Shape the popcorn mixture into a corn on the cob shape. Use about a palm-full of popcorn mixture for these mini “cobs of corn.”
- Set popcorn cobs on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Continue until all mixture is gone.
- Let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Now, take one cob and lay towards the top of a corn husk, slightly wrap and twist the bottom. Tie with twine or string.
- This recipe makes 10-12 mini harvest corns.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below. Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.