Do you make your own salad dressings and condiments? I love the fresh, delicious taste of homemade dressings and sauces.
We’ve gathered 25 recipes so you can get started too. Homemade is so much better-tasting and better for you–no hard-to-pronounce ingredients in these recipes. Enjoy!
1. MomsWhoSave – Fresh Salsa With Avocado — Easy Recipe
2. 365ish Pins – Easy Tartar Sauce
3. Brown Eyed Baker – Basic Creamy Coleslaw Dressing Recipe
4. Delish Knowledge – Lemon-Tahini Dressing (with Collard Power Salad)
5. The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie – Homemade Mustard Relish
6. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Cafe Rio’s Creamy Tomatillo Dressing
7. The Healthy Foodie – Colorful Brussels Sprouts Salad
8. I Heart Naptime – Lemon Dressing (Summer Salad)
9. The Comfort of Cooking – Lemon Vinaigrette (Greek Salad)
10. Delish Knowledge – Cilantro Dressing (Southwestern Kale Salad)
11. Fit Foodie Finds – Greek Yogurt Dill Dressing (Easy Salmon Salad)
12. The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie – Seasoned Baked Croutons
13. The Healthy Foodie – Spinach and Clementine Chicken Salad
14. I Heart Naptime – Poppyseed Dressing (Nuts About Berries Salad)
15. Serious Eats – Classic Pico de Gallo
16. The Comfort of Cooking – Balsamic Dressing (Caprese Salad)
17. Delish Knowledge – Zesty Orange Dressing (Brown Rice Salad)
18. Barefeet in the Kitchen – Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
19. Eat. Drink. Love. – Avocado Lime Dressing (Southwest Chicken Salad)
20. Fit Foodie Finds – Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing (Chicken Chopped Salad)
21. The Healthy Foodie – Broccoli and Rutabaga Slaw
22.365ish Pins – Easy Pico de Gallo
23. This Silly Girl’s Life – Roasted Garlic Cream Cheese Dip
24. Serious Eats – Jalapeno Jam
25. Brown Eyed Baker – Homemade French Onion Dip
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.